Schedule Your Tour!
Attend a tour and get a FREE Universal PWD pass for each of your children. Kids are welcome on tours!
How Play, Work or Dash Can Help You!
Professional Work Space
Pick an open desk, grab a cup of complimentary coffee or tea, connect to our high-speed Internet and work without interruption.
Trained caregivers supervise and engage your children in our developmentally appropriate play areas so you can focus on your work.
Spacious Meeting Room
Utilize our conference room or rent our private office to host your next meeting or workshop. One-hour of monthly conference room access is included in membership.
Our lounge area features cozy seating options with space for your laptop. It is the perfect place to network with other entrepreneurs or plan a meet-up.
How It Works
We supervise and engage your children in our playroom so you can work!
Children ages 9 months to 8 years old may use our play services on a regular basis (up to three hours per day). Our playroom is open year-round including during most school breaks. Every day is an adventure with a jam-packed schedule of organized activities and events. Read More…
You catch-up on email, work on a proposal, host a meeting, or network in our coworking space!
Members of Play, Work or Dash may access the office and lounge during regular hours of operation whether they bring their kids to play or not. Our competitive rates, well-appointed facilities and community of like-minded entrepreneurs make us a great alternative to other coworking spaces. Read More…
We can watch your kids while you run to a quick appointment or attend a luncheon!
If you need to run an errand, attend a luncheon or participate in an off-site meeting, we offer special 90 minute programs for children ages two and older who are potty trained. While your child is enrolled in these programs you may leave the premises. Reservations are required for this service. Read More…
How We Help Real Families
Play, Work or Dash® is more than a coworking space, it is an innovative community that supports families. We offer a professional space for parents to work with a flexible part-time child care solution conveniently located onsite. Play, Work or Dash is where professionalism and dreams are never sacrificed because of a lack of affordable, quality, or reliable child care. As our global workforce shifts to allow more employees to telecommute; as a growing population start their own businesses; and as the cost of full-time child care continues to rise many families search for a different answer. The traditional child care model is not always an option for these families. Our services provide peace of mind for parents, socialization for children, and a practical solution to a real dilemma. We are a for-profit social enterprise committed to supporting families. With our help parents are able to:
- Take on more work and/or grow their businesses faster.
- Improve their quality of life by not limiting themselves to working a second shift after their kids go to bed.
- Find community with other like-minded parents.
- Provide their children a safe and engaging space to play and socialize with other children.
- Better manage their work-life balance; thereby being more productive with work and more present for their children.
- Choose a child care solution that reflects their needs and budget.
Play, Work or Dash® provides support for parents and quality care for children ages 9 months to 8 years old up to three hours per day.
- For parents, Play, Work or Dash provides a flexible, inviting and professional environment where you can host meetings, work on proposals, catch-up on email, network with like-minded entrepreneurs, and get work done without interruption. You can WORK while we care for your kids or simply come to work without the kids. You can also secure a private office. Learn more here.
- For children, Play, Work or Dash provides hands-on individualized care up to three hours per day in a vibrant and engaging playroom with age-appropriate toys and activities. You can choose the onsite PLAY option or the DASH option.
Play, Work or Dash is more than a work space, it is an innovative community that shares your values, inspires success, and provides a variety of support services, including educational workshops/classes, networking events, parents night out events, a rentable conference room and private office, and the opportunity to bring your kids to work.
Collaborative work spaces, also known as coworking, are traditionally membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting. Play, Work or Dash offers the same services as other coworking spaces with the added benefit of onsite and drop-0ff (DASH) childcare.
Our trained and CPR/First Aide certified child care providers supervise, engage and entertain your children in our developmentally appropriate play areas so you can work, network or simply take a break.
Instead of feeling torn between your kids or your business goals, why don’t you “Bring Your Kids to Work.”
We are located minutes from Tyson’s Corner at the intersection of Gallow’s Road and Old Courthouse Road in the Tyson’s Square Office Park. Parking is free.
8214 – B Old Courthouse Road
Vienna, VA 22182