Kids Love Our Play Area!
Our playroom is designed for children to use their imagination, socialize with other children, and learn through play. Use our supervised play services on a regular basis (up to three hours a day while you work) or simply as an add-on to your regular child care. We are open year-round and during most school breaks and Federal Holidays (except New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Every day is an adventure with a jam-packed schedule of organized activities and events.
- Celebrating all holidays with parties and special crafts
- Creating daily arts and crafts projects
- Experiencing our interactive story time
- Dancing, singing and playing instruments
- Playing organized games
- Using their imagination
- Special guest entertainers
How It Works:
Members and non-members may use our on-site supervised play services up to three hours per day while using our facilities and accessible within 30 minutes.* Our supervised play service is separate from our drop-off service, which allows you to leave the premises for up to 90 minutes. In order to use our play service, you must:
- Create an online profile for you and your child.
- Select and reserve your time slot(s) (you can reserve up to two months in advance).
- Fill-out and sign our Client Information & Registration Form (you only need to do this one-time).
- Save money by becoming a member. Click here to learn about our pricing options. Non-members pay per 90-minute visit.
*Three hours is the maximum per day, but you can use our services for as little as 90 minutes per day. Reservations are recommended to ensure your space, but drop-ins are welcome.
Here is a copy of our Playroom Policies.
Play For All:
From 9 months to 8 years old, your kids will find the fun!
- a creatively decorated playroom
- an arts and crafts nook
- soft play area for infants
- reading corner with lots of books
- dress-up corner
- housekeeping area with kitchen
- teeter totter
- trains and cars
- Lego fun
- rocking horse
- puzzles, games
Children ages 9 months to 8 years old are supervised and entertained by our friendly and well-trained CPR/First Aide certified staff of child care providers while you are focused on working, catching up with email, participating in a meeting, attending a workshop or collaborating with others in our office/lounge or conference room. Our drop-off services are for children two and older (potty trained). We also have enrichment classes and birthday party packages.